I was wanting to import a small level made in the awesome trench broom level editor to the Atomic Game Engine. I manged to do this. I have not tried this with a textured level so your mileage may vary on that front.
What you will need.
https://github.com/kduske/TrenchBroom - Trench Broom Level Editor
http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/index.php?p=45 - Crafty Level Viewer
http://Blender.org - Blender
https://www.atomicgameengine.com/ - Atomic Game Engine
- Make something in trenchbroom such as a cube,
- Save it as a .map file through the file -> Save as. Do not export it.
- Open Crafty Level Viewer and open your level.
- Export your level as an .OBJ
- Open it in blender and resize if Necessary.
- Export it as in a format that atomic will accept.
- Import it into atomic game engine.
Hope this helps someone out there.